Visual Merchandising Project Manager
Leading Orange County Beauty Brand is looking for a Visual Merchandising Project Manager to join their team!
The Visual Merchandising Project Manager – Open Sell will oversee the visual planning of all open sale merchandising initiatives and gondola updates by maintaining and tracking all seasonal timelines, any seasonal / special project budgets, and the visual planograms for one of our main retailers. This position will work closely with other Merchandising PM’s to ensure continuity between all Open-Sell and Shop in Shop retailers, outside contracted vendors, as well as, the Sales Dept., Marketing Dept., Retailer Partners and Merchandising Director. The Merchandising Project Manager – Open Sell is ultimately responsible for communicating the seasonal directives to our contracted vendors, for on time delivery of all projects to the retailers locations, and collaborating with the Merchandising Director and VP of Global Merchandising to meet the fiscal merchandising budget.
- The primary duty is to manage all Open Sell Merchandising project timelines, assortments and planograms. This includes planning and forecasting the seasonal assortment moves for the entire year and managing contracted vendors on direction of projects
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of all projects, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Prepares reports regarding status of projects and contributes to weekly Merchandising Meeting.
- Coordinates with the Visual Merchandising team, the distribution all merchandising materials (strips/graphics/duratrans, etc.) to appropriate retailers and vendors
- Coordinates directive to Seasonal and Monthly Merchandising Guidelines
- Follow up required after the updates and throughout the year w/ stores and sales field
- Archive and maintain all Open Sell merchandising projects
- Monthly coordination of team store visits to check the quality of all merchandising items
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities:
- Planogram knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Word
- Professional Attitude
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Ability to Multi Task
Education/Experience/ Licenses or Certificates:
BA in business or communications
Minimum of 3-5 years experience in project management
Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Suite (must)