Visual Merchandising Specialist
Our client is a fresh, clean and modern cosmetics brand best known for enhancing a woman’s natural beauty. Their philosophy has always been to create the best “non-makeup” makeup look. With the best techniques and tools they have become a pretty powerful brand in the industry. Their creative and fun company culture is warm and inviting, housing some of the most intellectual and style savvy employees.
In this role you will be responsible for a broad range of tasks that support the Visual Merchandising department across multiple premium wholesale channels.
· Responsible for production of visual directives, which include: renderings, file management, design page layout, templates and final pagination
· Assist the Visual Managers in preparing, planning and adhering to strict timelines for all visual merchandising projects and tasks
· Assists the Visual Managers with monthly store sets, sales conferences and store visits when appropriate
· Supports Sr. Manager Premium Wholesale with special projects that are communicated in the written form via visual directives and/or visual updates
· Manage partnership with printers and external vendors that produce visual directive
· Supports Sr. Manager Premium Wholesale with operational duties
· 1-3 years of visual merchandising experience in a corporate retail organization (beauty experience preferred)
· Highly proficient on a Mac. Mandatory proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Bridge. Programs also include Microsoft Office (Excel) and Adobe Acrobat. Filemaker Pro a plus. Willing to learn new applications as necessary
· Highly organized and efficient in a process oriented and fast paced environment
· Communicates effectively in both verbal and written format
· Highly motivated, idea driven and takes initiative
· Flexible, open-minded and eager to find new and creative ways (on top of given direction) to improve established processes