Visual Operations Manager
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating revolutionary apparel for every outdoor exploration. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-performance must-haves complement your next unforgettable adventure in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing internal calendars, projects, and budgets and seasonal briefs to drive brand store messages.
• Oversee calendars to support the development and execution of seasonal visual directives, new store openings, and monthly campaigns
• Support the visual team to deliver a compelling consumer journey celebrating key brand moments and stories
• Assist with the go-to-market process and deliver the best in class store experience in partnership with merchandising and marketing teams
• Manage window sets, launches, and POS signage in collaborative with Creative Managers and ensure compelling assortments
• Work with Regional Merchandise Presentation Managers and Regional, District, and Store Managers to ensure visual standards deliver the brand image to customers
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ visual merchandising experience
• Strong operational background