Visual Production Assistant
Our client is a popular home furnishings brand presenting highly-crafted must-haves from across the world. Their innovative, unique, and high-quality décor and entertainment essentials fills every room in your home with vibrant beauty.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with visual workflow and production and ensuring deliverables are achieved on-time. You would also be responsible for generating schematic packets and publishing to all stores aligned with the production calendar.
Duration: ASAP – May 30, 2018
Address: Alameda, CA 94501
Hours/ week: Monday – Friday, 9-5pm
• Oversee visual workflow and production across all seasonal shops and guidelines and ensure all deliverables are achieved on-time and accurately
• Develop schematic packets, including floorplans and photographs for publication; publish schematics and signs to all stores aligned with the production calendar
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including visual partners to build fixture and floor maps prior to final walks
• Maintain shop schematic and location by utilizing databases and implement necessary maintenance for maximum effectiveness
• Assist partners with guideline and seasonal shop set ups; provide visual updates when new items arrive in store
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years’ visual production experience
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign