Visual User Experience Designer
Our client is a well-known creative agency specializing in creating brand messages and experiences in public services. Their innovative, dynamic, and forward-thinking approach establishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of digital product design, including concept development and execution to enhance the customer experience. You would also be responsible for connecting the links between the physical and digital aspects of a new product line into a ground-breaking design.
• Solve new product demands, solidify the current system, research future concepts, and implement all aspects of upcoming design features
• Develop interactive prototypes for low to high-fidelity and design based on metrics and user insights; test prototypes with customers remotely and in person
• Implement a consistent and cohesive experience across all channels and devices; create a natural and intuitive user flow between the physical and digital world of each product
• Partner will cross-functional team members, product managers, software and hardware engineers, and marketing and brand members throughout the entire product development process
• Enhance product usability and visual presentation by collaborating with other designers and creative directors in the UX team
• Maintain and evolve design guidelines, including colors, icons, typography, imagery, and interactions
• Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
• 4-7+ years’ experience in designing visual language systems for digital products and services
• Knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Adobe creative suite, Sketch, Invision