VP, Creative and Content
Our client is a well-known consumer goods company creating the latest must-have toys. Their high-quality, innovative, and dynamic approach establishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading all aspects of the company’s marketing campaigns, including concept development and execution.
• Lead the development and execution of all marketing campaign creative assets, including video, digital, and social media
• Ensure all creative content is aligned with the company’s strategy and brand guidelines in partnership with the Head of Campaign/Accounts
• Oversee creative content production and post production; serve as the educator of the brand and products and share how they work
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, conduct research, and analyze trends to recommend innovative digital experiences
• Bachelor’s degree
• 10+ years’ entertainment, agency or toy company experience within a creative advertising role
• Creative and production team management experience with a major studio, television network, advertising/marketing agency, production company, or kid’s consumer products company
• On-set production experience