Creative Services Jobs
VP, Group Account Supervisor
Our client is one of the coolest interactive advertising agencies – innovative, creative, and tenacious; they are experts in the industry. With an impressive body of work their clients are some of the most recognizable companies across the globe. Their offices are warm and welcoming with an eclectic group of exciting and intelligent people.
In this role you will demonstrate "Big Picture" thinking view of Brand and business and provide strategic contributions to success of Brand.
- Aid in the construction of a marketing plan and contribute to a successful pitch
- Lead strategic and tactical planning process
- Aggressively monitor and understand the competitive landscape, both strategic and creative
- Seek opportunities to showcase agency work among current and prospective clients
- Seek opportunities to grow business within current accounts and into new accounts connected with that client.
- Manage expectations of both the agency staff and client to ensure a positive, productive atmosphere
- College degree, preferably in marketing, advertising, communications or science/medicine
- 7 - 8 years Agency or comparable experience
- 3 years of supervisory experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Well-developed knowledge of business practices/vendor relations
- Maturity to handle independent senior-level Client contact
- Ability to manage and train staff