Our client is a global, innovative, and industry leading advertising agency working with an iconic beauty brand presenting the latest skincare, makeup, and fragrance must-haves.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing, executing, and monitoring all media investment strategy, savings targets, and benchmarking rates for clients.
• Direct media investment and activation across media channels, including direct account and client service responsibilities
• Manage all aspects of investment plan development and implementation, including research for client buy-in
• Oversee and negotiate portfolio deal structures, track, and implement added value inventory, research partnerships and custom sponsorship elements
• Maintain and build key digital marketplace relationships, including senior-level media owner and technology platform contacts
• 7-10 years’ media planning and buying experience
• Experience managing multiple client relationships across multiple business categories
• Lumina experience