VP, Marketing Strategy & Branded Content
Our client is a leading multi-platform media brand presenting current health and wellness information. With their revolutionary, dynamic, and collaborative approach, individuals around the world are able to live healthy and informed lives.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of engaging content programs for the brand’s marketing partners. You would be responsible for ensuring client’s use category leading data assets, and brand and voice to drive deep engagement.
• Create and implement comprehensive sales and marketing strategies to identify, engage, and achieve optimal results for key advertisers
• Oversee branded content production from concept development to execution; identify and test key assumptions for success
• Optimize programs to ensure programs reach targeted KPIs
• Communicate the brand’s value proposition to partners; present opportunities to prospective strategic partners and targets
• Work with cross-functional team members to foster innovation; establish value proposition across sales, sales development and account managers
• 10+ years’ marketing and strategy experience
• 3+ years managing branded content creation
• Deep understanding of the media business