Our client is a well-known European Menswear brand.
This is a global scope and a newly created position reporting into an SVP with a dotted line to the CEO. In this role, you would be responsible for managing a team of 10+ people. You will also oversee the financial merchandising plans across all categories within Retail, eComm and Wholesale.
- Develop and implement global merchandising plans to support planned revenue; incorporate top down and bottom up planning for product development of print family and SKU penetration
- Oversee product assortment and merchandise plan for each of the brand; partner with the regional sales team to identify opportunities and gaps in product assortment
- Maintain monthly OTB, re-forecast sales, margin, receipts, and inventory; evaluate plans and forecasts and identify risks and opportunities
- Ensure class plans align with the company’s financial and brand objectives; adhere to planning and development deadlines for season plans
- Track and maintain on-order and committed receipts to deliver on-time forecasts; identify and present risks and drive actions plans
- Analyze sell through performance monthly, including key item plans, style, and color level; identify and recommend new revenue driving opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to lead/mentor a team of 12
- Prior Men's Retail & Wholesale Buying Experience
- Proven leadership experience of at least 4 years