VP of Marketing
Our client is a popular beauty brand creating revolutionary skin care must-haves to hydrate and refresh your skin like no other. Their groundbreaking, natural, and on-trend approach inspire you to feel your most beautiful and confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing marketing communications strategies, plans, and budgets. You would also be responsible for identifying new marketing opportunities and directing product management.
• Develop and implement marketing communications strategies, plans, and budgets for each brand and achieve company objectives
• Research and identify new marketing opportunities to drive revenue growth, margins, traffic, transaction counts, and enhanced customer experience
• Translates marketing and advertising objectives into customer-focused creative executions across retail merchandising, e-commerce, SEO/SEM, social media, and direct mail
• Direct product management, including product planning, product roadmaps, pricing, competitive benchmarking, and commercialization
• Maintain strong relationships with vendors and advertising agencies; develop and maintain corporate identity guidelines and standards
• Evaluate ad and media performance and provide business solutions; ensure integration of marketing strategies, brand equity, and promotional messages across all media
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
• 7-10 years’ experience in premium good marketing of cosmetics, personal care, or health and beauty industries