VP Of Marketing
Our client is a leading specialty retailer presenting the latest bold and stylish apparel and accessories. Their edgy, cool, and modern approach inspires individuality every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing all aspects of the marketing strategy from acquisition through retention. You would also be responsible for leading performance marketing, brand marketing, and retention activities across channels.
• Develop and implement the brand’s marketing strategy, understand the brand’s customer and unique value proposition, and translate into strategic marketing initiatives
• Establish performance marketing acquisition budgets across channels and oversee campaign measurement and incrementality
• Direct the brand’s social media strategy to grow organic awareness and accelerate social organic impressions
• Implement segmented and personalized communications across channels and optimize customer lifetime value with data driven approach
• Lead, train, and mentor a marketing team, foster a collaborative environment, and provide guidance to achieve objectives
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including merchandising, creative, and finance to execute and measure acquisition and retention campaigns
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business; MBA a plus
• 7+ years’ experience; direct online acquisition experience, eCommerce experience a plus
• Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels and measurement methodologies