VP of Marketing
Our client is a renowned company presenting innovative and technologically advanced specialty materials. Their groundbreaking, dynamic, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing marketing communications strategies, plans, and budgets. You would also be responsible for identifying new marketing opportunities and maintaining strong relationships with cross-functional teams.
• Develop and implement marketing communications strategies, plans, and budgets for each brand and achieve company objectives
• Research and identify new marketing opportunities to drive revenue growth, margins, traffic, transaction counts, and enhanced customer experience
• Translates marketing and advertising objectives into customer-focused creative executions across all OSH advertising media, including broadcast, print, and in-store signing
• Maintain strong relationships with cross-functional teams, lead a team of six direct reports, foster a collaborative environment, and provide guidance
• Evaluate ad and media performance and provide business solutions; ensure integration of marketing strategies, brand equity, and promotional messages across all media
• 10+ years’ marketing management experience
• Background in retail and/or branding
• 5+ years’ P&L and team management experience