VP of Marketing
Note:Relocation to Seattle provided
Our clientis an innovative startup beauty company presenting the latest must-haveskincare and makeup for every beauty enthusiast. Their modern, on-trend, andfun approach inspires you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In thisposition, you would be responsible for establishing 360 marketing programs to drive businessgrowth from organic and paid channels. You would also be responsible formentoring a team and working with cross-functional teams.
• Create and implement 360 marketing programs to drive business growth from organic andpaid channels to drive thegreatest impact for new customer growth and experience
• Establish the marketing product and launch supportcalendars, including an 18 month detailed plan and a three year overview
• Lead the research and development of new productinnovation in partnership with the product development team
• Achieve new customeracquisition goals across key distribution channels, including subscription,ecommerce, and physical retail
• Leverage analyticsto optimize activities and spend across all channels and mentor team members to achieve business results
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as creative, PR, productdevelopment, and category to ensure consistent messaging across all consumertouch points
• Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
• 10+ years’ brand and beauty marketing experience
• 5+ years’ team managementexperience
• Experience managing successful integrated marketing programs acrossall digital platforms, including SEO/SEM, affiliates, display, and social