VP of Marketing
Note: Relocation to Seattle provided
Our client is an innovative startup beauty company presenting the latest must-have skincare and makeup for every beauty enthusiast. Their modern, on-trend, and fun approach inspires you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for establishing 360 marketing programs to drive business growth from organic and paid channels. You would also be responsible for mentoring a team and working with cross-functional teams.
- Create and implement 360 marketing programs to drive business growth from organic and paid channels to drive the greatest impact for new customer growth and experience
- Establish the marketing product and launch support calendars, including an 18 month detailed plan and a three year overview
- Lead the research and development of new product innovation in partnership with the product development team
- Achieve new customer acquisition goals across key distribution channels, including subscription, ecommerce, and physical retail
- Leverage analytics to optimize activities and spend across all channels and mentor team members to achieve business results
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as creative, PR, product development, and category to ensure consistent messaging across all consumer touch points
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- 10+ years’ brand and beauty marketing experience
- 5+ years’ team management experience
- Experience managing successful integrated marketing programs across all digital platforms, including SEO/SEM, affiliates, display, and social