VP of Merchandising
Our client is a well-known baby essentials brand creating stylish and plush baby accessories and apparel. Their high-end, contemporary, and vibrant prints provide the softest and most comfortable must-haves to enjoy with your little one.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing, developing, executing, maintaining, and evaluating financial merchandising plans. You would also be responsible for overseeing trend analysis and forecasting to implement plans aligned with the brand’s overall vision.
• Develop and implement global merchandising plans to support planned revenue; incorporate
top down and bottom up planning for product development of print family and sku penetration
• Oversee product assortment and merchandise plan for each of the brand; partner with the regional sales team to identify opportunities and gaps in product assortment
• Maintain monthly OTB, reforecast sales, margin, receipts, and inventory; evaluate plans and forecasts and identify risks and opportunities
• Ensure class plans align with the company’s financial and brand objectives; adhere to planning and development deadlines for season plans
• Track and maintain on-order and committed receipts to deliver on-time forecasts; identify and present risks and drive actions plans
• Analyze sell through performance monthly, including key item plans, style, and color level; identify and recommend new revenue driving opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree in merchandising preferred
• 12+ years’ retail merchandising and/or planning experience
• Experience with merchandise planning systems