VP of Merchandising
Our client is a popular apparel brand creating cozy clothing essentials for babies, toddlers, and young children. With their vibrant, comfortable, and fun designs, kids can effortlessly explore and learn every day.
In this role, you would assist with all aspects of merchandising, including preparing new styles for launch and pushing new products live on-site. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams, maintaining brand guidelines, and remaining current of the competitive landscape.
• Enhance the quality of product, service, and delivery at every stage to exceed customer expectations, maximize competitive position, and enrich customer loyalty
• Manage the creation of innovative promotions to grow the business; ensure the website’s front end meets eCommerce merchandising standards
• Measure and analyze consumer adoption data for site merchandising strategies; provide strategic and comprehensive recommendations to drive revenue and conversion
• Prepare new styles for launch, including partnering with creative to ensure images and product descriptions are ready for planner to ensure inventory loaded and ready for sale
• Collaborate with sales, design and production teams to consider customer preferences while maintaining brand guidelines, aesthetic, and targeted financial plans
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and the competitive landscape, including tracking competitive assortments and pricing cadence
• Bachelor's degree
• Extensive proven merchandising experience