VP of Produce
Our client is leading specialty retailer offering the best health and wellness solutions. With their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach, it has never been easier for you and your family to enjoy a healthy lifestyle.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing &L responsibilities, including revenue, margin, and expenses.
• Manage all aspects of P&L responsibilities, including revenue, margin, and expenses for the entire team
• Develop and implement growth plans for cross-functional areas of the company, including marketing and operations
• Provide weekly direction to assigned team on the current priorities most relevant to achieving the team’s growth plans
• Maintain strong relationships with key suppliers and understand the core customer to estimate how items will perform at deeply discounted retails
• Bachelor’s degree
• 10 + years’ buying or selling produce experience
• Team management experience
• Purchasing, produce quality control, merchandising, and marketing experience preferred