VP of Sales
A Leading Swim Manufacturer based in Orange County is currently looking for an ambitious VP of Sales to join their team!
- Develop plans and strategies to meet or exceed the company’s revenue target
- Devise, implement, and modify as needed specific sales strategy that aligns with company goals
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and drive, with the ability to persuade and inspire sales staff
- Provides leadership to the sales organization’s management team, while fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, high-performance, and ethical behavior
- Leads sales organization change initiatives by continuously assessing the need for organizational change, championing change initiatives, and removing obstacles impeding constructive organizational change.
- Establishes and maintains productive peer-to-peer relationships with customers and prospects.
- Monitor competitive and market activity and provide feedback and recommendations to executive team
- Compile and review quantitative sales data and react rapidly to changing trends or new competitive threats and opportunities
- MUST have big box/ club experience i.e. Kohl’s, Costco, Sam’s, BJ’s etc.
- Can be located on the East or West coast.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or 5+ experience and/or training in marketing or sales.
- Experience working 5+ years in a supervisory or management role.