VP of Sales
Our client is a well-known beauty brand, offering easy to use cosmetics to achieve any beauty look. Their effortless, fun, and professional approach presents must-have products for celebrities, socialites, and every day women alike.
In this role, you would be responsible for achieving forecasted sales target and increasing profitability. You would also be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with wholesale retailers and managing a sales team.
• Achieve forecasted sales targets for brick and mortar and e-commerce channels of distribution and increase profitability
• Implement and maximize goals in partnership with senior management and monitor progress to shift priorities as necessary
• Maintain strong relationships with wholesale retailers and communicate the brand’s objectives to the retailers
• Establish, implement, and follow sales forecasts and plans for retail and outlet stores; work with the marketing team to develop launch campaigns across all channels
• Lead the planning and forecasting sales by channel and customer, promotional spending, discounts, and allowances
• Recruit, train, and mentor a sales team, foster a collaborative environment, ensure targets are achieved, and provide guidance
• Bachelor degree
• 10+ years’ cosmetic or retail management experience
• Strong communication, presentation, analytical, and organizational skills