VP of Sales
Our client is a leading developer, marketer, and distributor for fragrance and skincare products. Their innovative, luxurious, and high-quality approach presents the most highly desired products for every person’s beauty routine.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing and implementing sales plans and to drive business and achieve the company’s forecasted sales targets.
• Mange the development and performance of all sales activities, direct accounts, and lead the sales channels to achieve maximum profitability and growth
• Implement strategic plans to drive business and achieve the company’s forecasted sales targets and
oversee the sales department P&L and budget forecast for all channels
• Develop and implement strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand the company’s customer base
• Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual account business reports highlighting sell-thru, ranking, productivity, and competitive analysis
• Direct active business development through all channels and in new markets domestically and internationally
• Bachelor's degree; master’s degree preferred
• 15+ years’ sales and management experience
• 10+ years’ team management experience
• Luxury industry experience; beauty / fragrance industry experience preferred