Warranty Repair Coordinator
Our client is a premier fashion brand presenting the latest must-have, luxury outerwear, knitwear, and accessories for every trendsetter. Their fashion-forward, innovative, and modern designs distinguish them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for providing support for the return authorization process in various areas, including garment inspection.
• Inspect and evaluate all garments submitted through the warranty and repairs process and determine if the garment is aligned with the brand’s warranty domain
• Present the optimal solution for repairs and process for each claim and communicate the process with the sewing team
• Update the warranty system through each step of the warranty repair process; perform quality assurance tests of garments after repairs are completed
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams and communicate updates as necessary; remain current of the brand’s standards and guidelines
• 1-2 years’ manufacturing and/or garment industry experience
• Background in patternmaking, cutting, sewing, underlining/lining, and garment construction
• Quality assurance experience