Web Asset Coordinator- Freelance
Our client, a major entertainment studio has an immediate need for a Web Asset Coordinator. This is a four month contract role onsite with potential to extend.
This is a great entry level role for someone with a degree in Marketing/Media who would like to get into the entertainment industry.
• Track and record creative notifications and incentives for all network programming
• Support with Marketing needs in SalesForce application.
• Support network co-branding and marketing initiatives.
• Alert management to potential issues with stations.
• Experience managing high functioning, high pressure creative office environment
• Thorough knowledge of the Social Media process
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Base knowledge of multi-platform distribution applications
• Base knowledge of Drupal or other Admin Panel site such as WordPress
• Proficient knowledge of HTML and CSS standards
• Base knowledge of SalesForce application
• Some experience in television, media or related entertainment environment with understanding of commonly-used terminology, roles and functions
Required Education BA degree in Media, Marketing or equivalent
Send your resume today!
“24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”