Web Content Developer
Web Content Developer Contractor (Short-Term)
We’re looking for confident, adventurous, soulful, fun-loving, high-performing and service-oriented individuals who have technical excellence in their fields, show extraordinary potential, and can embrace new ideas and thrive in our ever-changing environment.
This position supports the family of company's brands’ eCommerce teams by developing, coding, deploying and modifying responsive marketing content to the site. Specific daily duties will include:
• Experience and understanding of responsive web content development
• Write optimized code for maximum speed and scalability.
• Build reusable templates, widgets and code for team
• Troubleshoot coding issues and bugs
• Collaborate with Design team to incorporate visual design into functional web pages.
• Form and work in close partnerships with other Web Content Developers, brand production teams and brand web design.
• Expert in HTML
• Expert in CSS
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Basic understanding of UX principles
• Experience building websites based on a grid system or utilizing Design Systems
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Quick Learner
• Excellent Problem Solver
• Ability to turn around project quickly and efficiently
• Ability to excel in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines
• 2 years of college or equivalent experience
• 2 years minimum web site production and programming experience
• Ecommerce site development preferred
• User Interface design background preferred.
• Demandware experience a plus.