Web Content Manager
Our client is a popular international beauty brand creating the latest skin care, makeup, and hair care must-haves. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products empower you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for writing, coordinating, editing, proofreading, and publishing digital content. You would also be responsible for partnering with the creative team to maintain site standards for design and new features.
• Write, coordinate, edit, proofread, and publish digital content; establish a content strategy and distribute plan across all customer segments
• Oversee the editorial and content calendar; compose, edit, and proofread content across all channels, including web, blog, collateral, video, email, and interactive experience
• Develop and maintain a consistent message and presentation across email, display ads, and social media campaigns
• Create written and visual content aligned with the brand’s guidelines; attract search traffic and build social media presence
• Evaluate content performance and present data insights to maximize results; oversee content related vendor performance and profitability
• Maintain and update product and seasonal range information; ensure web information is archived accurately for future reference
• Bachelor’s degree in online Journalism, PR, or related field
• 3+ years’ experience managing content and production for high-traffic websites