Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating modern and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing design for digital and print components, including responsive websites, mobile. email, desktop, signage, and in-store marketing.
• Manage all aspects of web and email design, including developing a strategic concept and implementing design; follow brand and style guidelines; design to create optimal user experience
• Liaise with cross-functional teams to create interaction flows, wireframes, and prototypes for mobile
apps, mobile website, and desktop website
• Develop and present campaigns to various partners for approvals and feedback; present innovative suggestions to enhance campaign metrics and performance
• Oversee integration of creative concepts; collaborate with cross-functional teams to continually develop innovative website plans; represent ideas and process at project meetings
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and provide strategic recommendations; develop innovative methods and procedures to drive traffic
• Bachelor’s degree in design or digital design
• 3-5 years’ web and print design experience