Our client, one of the largest online wholesale fashion marketplaces in the world is looking for a talented web designer to join their team!
The ideal candidate must be committed to producing elegant and pragmatic design solutions that generate real user engagement.
• Create consistently appealing, clean and functional graphics for advertising banners and email campaigns
• Accurately estimate design time and meet deadlines
• Work with technical teams to ensure all projects are built to the specifications of the design
• Keep abreast of design trends and techniques
• Manage multiple projects in fast-paced environment
Skills and Qualifications
• 2+ years of web design experience
• Strong portfolio of graphic design, typography, treatment of photography
• Practical experience with banner ad units and email design specifications
• High level of proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
• Awesome personality to work collaboratively with the entire team
• Professional, resilient approach to feedback
• Excellent attention to detail to flush out design solutions
Nice to Haves
• Fashion industry experience
• E-commerce experience
• UI design experience
• Working knowledge of Sketch App
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."