An Irvine based action sports Apparel Company is currently looking for a junior to mi level Web Designer.
The ideal Web Designer would have the ability to apply design and coding expertise in creating clean and innovative designs. Working closely with the Senior Web Designer and Graphic Designers, this role provides support for the team in site design elements, banners, micro-sites, marketing and informational email content, other web-based creative assets, and brand development efforts. You will work with the e-commerce digital marketing team members to analyze site performance using web analytics, and optimize the effectiveness of designs and creative elements. This is a high impact, high visibility position with plenty of room for growth and professional advancement.
• Conceive and execute creative designs
• Help Analyze site usability and design improvements.
• Support overall branding efforts.
• MUST have 2+ years of professional design experience creating web assets in support of an online marketing group in a business-to-consumer or business-to-business operation.
• MUST have experience designing websites, banner advertisements, creative elements, marketing email content, landing pages, and other web-focused creative assets.
• MUST have high-level of proficiency in HTML, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver. (After effects will be a plus)