Our client is a renowned company specializing in distribution of an extensive portfolio of products. Their integrated, groundbreaking, and collaborative approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing design for responsive websites and mobile.
• Manage all aspects of web and email design, including developing a strategic concept and implementing design; follow brand and style guidelines; design to create optimal user experience
• Liaise with cross-functional teams to create interaction flows, wireframes, and prototypes for mobile
apps, mobile website, and desktop website
• Develop and present campaigns to various partners for approvals and feedback; present innovative suggestions to enhance campaign metrics and performance
• Oversee integration of creative concepts; collaborate with cross-functional teams to continually develop innovative website plans; represent ideas and process at project meetings
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and provide strategic recommendations; develop innovative methods and procedures to drive traffic
• Bachelor’s degree in design or digital design
• Web design experience