Our client is an iconic specialty retailer creating the latest must-have apparel essentials and accessories Their contemporary, on-trend, and innovative designs are applauded by fashion editors and the most stylish trendsetters alike.
In this position, you would be responsible for creating and executing designs for editorial features, home and landing pages, and special seasonal shops. You would also be responsible for supporting the Senior Designers with seasonal merchandising assets and full site windows.
• Develop and execute designs for editorial features, home and landing pages, and special seasonal shops
• Create and optimize final web-ready digital artwork, create templates seasonally, and design seasonal marketing assets
• Optimize web functionality, site architecture, and user interface and navigation in partnership with the Art Director and web design team
• Translate merchandising strategy into compelling, brand-right creative in collaboration with the marketing and merchandising teams
• Oversee web design project timelines, confirm projects are achieved on-time, and ensure deliverables are aligned with brand guidelines
• Maintain accuracy on projects throughout the creative and production process and respond quickly to new business needs
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-4 years’ web design at an agency or a brand
• Proven graphic and interactive design skills
• Knowledge of best practices for web image optimization
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign