Our client, a leading denim brand, is looking for a Web Developer!
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Collaborate with internal departments to create website roadmap and release schedules
- Work with partners and internal resources to develop and manage website(s) content
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Analyze website performance, provide regular reporting and insights and find ways to improve conversion rate
- Plan and manage SEO strategy and tactics to drive qualified traffic that convert into leads
- Assist in maintenance and continued development of integration solutions
- Provide feedback to the team about common obstacles and difficulties in the integration process.
- QA testing across various browsers and devices
Requirements & Experience
- 2+ years experience with lead generation website (e-commerce experience a plus!)
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent taste with a clean and modern aesthetic.
- Understanding of responsive design, web standards and UI/UX best practices
- Solid understanding of online marketing strategies including SEO
- Self-starter who can take an idea and run with it given minimal guidance and supervision.
- Expertise using web analytics and data to drive decisions, identify opportunities, and to validate the success of key site changes/enhancements
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal