Our client is a renowned communications firm presenting unparalleled solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, modern, and dynamic approach propels them as leaders in the industry.
As the Web Developer, you would be responsible for creating all front-end deliverables, such as user stories, wireframes, user personas, and site maps. You would also be responsible for partnering directly with clients to achieve their goals and present strategic solutions.
• Develop all front-end deliverables, including strategic user stories, user journeys and flows, user personas, wireframes, site maps, and content inventories
• Work directly with clients to meet their needs, achieve their objectives, and meet user goals and present strategic concepts for client review
• Collaborate with cross-functional internal and external partners clients to ensure the project focus surrounds the integrity of the experience
• Remain current of emerging web technologies and design trends and provide strategic recommendations to enhance deliverables
• Implement user-centered design and usability and resolve any front-end issues efficiently and accurately
• Mid to senior level Python development background
• Experience with Azure Databricks, Azure Data factory, and Azure SQL
• Able to demonstrate connecting to an API, extracting data, transforming results and storage in a database
• Understanding of whiteboard code and solution examples and demonstrate a strong understanding of the Azure environment
• Experience with social network APIs a plus