Web Merchant, E-commerce | South Jersery | Full-time | Up to 85k
Our client is a leading retailer presentation must-have apparel for life’s most special moments in one easy-to-shop location. With their comfortable, fashion-forward, and chic selection, it’s never been easier to dress in style for every occasion.
In this role, you would be responsible for ensuring a first-class customer shopping experience by executing the online merchandising and assortment strategies. You would also be responsible for overseeing website analytics, industry trends, and competitive research.
• Develop and implement eCommerce merchandise strategies to achieve sales and gross margin targets
• Generate reports highlighting site updates, successes, promotions, and daily trends and present key insights
• Manage the merchandising calendar and coordinate key stories with buying, creative, and visual merchandising teams
• Ensure the categorization, imagery, color, copy, pricing, and promotional tags are accurate and achieve internal guidelines
• 2+ years’ online merchandising/product management experience
• Visual merchandising experience, preferably web merchandising
• Knowledge of women’s apparel industry and fashion trends
• Proficient with web-based product, content, or catalog management applications