Web Merchant | Permanent | Moorestown, NJ
Title: Web Merchant
Location: Moorestown, NJ
- Review plans and eCommerce merchandising goals; develops website merchandise strategies to achieve sales and gross margin goals
- Develop and create reports for web team to analyze site updates, successes, promotions and daily trends
- Create reports for merchant teams to analyze web selling trends, impact of web purchases, and web shopping habits to increase sales
- Maintains merchandising calendar and coordinates key stories with buying offices, creative teams, visual merchandising
- Responsible for set up and execution of site search strategies and reporting using the Demandware platform site search tools
- Manage and review merchandise presentation on the company web sites to ensure the categorization, imagery, color, copy, pricing, and promotional tags are accurate and meet internal guidelines
- Participate in the testing of all site content in coordination with weekly site refreshes, functionality
- Identify process and/or system inefficiencies on a regular basis.
- Review catalog photography to determine additional photography needs for website.
- Performs other adhoc tasks to support day-to-day merchandising, marketing projects and overall ecommerce business operations
- 2+ of online merchandising/product management experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of women’s apparel industry and fashion trends
- Competency with web-based product, content, or catalog management applications. Preferably - Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware).
- Visual merchandising experience, preferably web merchandising
- Understanding of global e-commerce website experiences
- Technical expertise to answer questions about or troubleshoot problems with the website.
- Competency pulling reports and interpreting basic website analytics