Web Optimization Manager
Our client, a corporate company focused on direct response is looking for a Website Manager to join their Marketing team.
This individual will own the web mission and provide a strategic approach to driving the site innovation and growth of our site.
The Website Manager is responsible for overseeing the content, strategy, execution and the optimization of the site. Creating and running our ongoing testing and optimization efforts are a core responsibility for this role.
In addition, this individual will be up to date on best SEO practices to ensure organic traffic to the website is maintained and improved. This is an individual contributor role which requires in-depth technical knowledge, and the ability to effectively work with the Technology and Creative department; therefore strong communication skills are must.
• Optimize website conversion
• Define, track, design and implement measurements and optimization plans that capture appropriate key site performance metrics
• Responsible for creating, publishing and analyzing test plans and analytics
• Measure, test and improve our site conversion rate, and promote a good user experience
• Write specs for new features and functionality
• Implement SEO best practices
• Collaborate with team members to create landing pages and conversion funnels that work with different channels and traffic
• Manage the day-to-day site and system issues, including identifying quick win opportunities and filing requests for bug resolutions
• BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related degree
• 4-6 years of experience with web analytics, site optimization tools, methods and site testing
• Prior experience in website conversion optimization using Optimizely is preferred • Experience with mobile websites is a must
• Excellent analytical and statistical skills
• Project management skills
• Experienced in leading cross-functional teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
• Strong communicator comfortable interacting with technical and non-technical individuals
• Ability to write and communicate functional specifications
• Innovative thinker and creative problem solver
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."