Our client is an iconic technology company creating the latest groundbreaking must-have consumer electronics. Their revolutionary, dynamic, and visionary approach define them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing web content and ensuring the quality of web properties. You would also be responsible for creating web pages and uploading graphic files needed for the site.
• Manage and maintain web content using content management systems and help maintain a content control process to ensure the quality of web properties
• Develop web pages using AEM templates and modules and upload graphic files and sizing renditions needed for site
• Direct communication and coordination workflow between all stakeholders, including design, copy, content, site merchandising, marketing, legal, production, and development
• Traffic assets through the review process and incorporate feedback; ensure deliverables achieve project objectives and is approved by all necessary stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-4 years of web production experience in a corporate web-publishing environment