Web Production Designer
Web Production Designer
4 month contract
This role concepts and designs visual assets and executes layout and production for the Expert Advice library of online educational content. The role will contribute to a team of content creators, working closely with the Manager of Expertise Content to develop, manage and execute graphics, photos, infographics, motion graphics and other visual assets as needed to support the program. This role also builds articles within the CMS, routes proofs for creative team feedback and publishes articles.
• Concepting, wireframing and executing creative digital visual solutions, following REI design standards, to represent key educational concepts (including but not limited to simple and technical illustrations, infographics, animated GIFs, animations, etc.)
• Planning, acquiring, choosing, manipulating, sizing and placing appropriate photos and graphics to illustrate educational concepts, including working within REI’s digital asset management system
• Influencing, designing and/or implementing improved UI/UX elements within our CMS environment
• Managing daily production of Expert Advice content in our CMS environment while maintaining accuracy, quality and adherence to publishing deadlines
• Adheres to REI and Expert Advice style and format guidelines.
• Communicates and collaborates effectively with team to confirm and complete tasks on time.
• Ability to represent EA’s design and interaction requirements to internal, cross-divisional and external partners on a project-by-project basis as required
• Champions new, exciting and effective ways to help our customers discover Expert Advice content
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For nearly 20 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including digital marketing, creative services, technology, e-commerce, fashion and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Chicago, Philadelphia and Atlanta.