Web Project Manager
Our client is a well-known creative agency specializing in brand strategy, integrated marketing and workflow management. Their dynamic, innovative, and forward-thinking approach makes them an industry leader who sits on-site at their clients.
In this position, you would be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, and execution of digital projects. You would also be responsible for ensuring projects remain consistent with the company’s strategy and objectives.
• Define the project scope and develop a comprehensive work plan identifying and sequencing activities to complete new digital projects
• Manage all aspects of the web development process including, creating SOW, RACI, and sitemaps and managing wireframes, UX design, copy, Content Matrix, QA, and UAT
• Determine the necessary resources, such as time, money, and equipment to complete the project on-time and accurately
• Establish a project schedule to allocate resources to the activities; review the project schedule with upper management and staff
• Monitor project status and adjust as necessary to ensure on-time project completion; create records to document project activities
• Review work quality to ensure deliverables meet project standards; establish communication schedule to update upper management on project status
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-7 years’ experience in a website project-based work in agency or client marketing environment
• 4 years’ experience managing priorities, meeting deadlines, managing risk, and troubleshooting problems
• Familiarity with development language HTML, CSS, and PHP