Web Retouching Production Manager
Our client is a renowned home furnishings brand creating timeless pieces to complement a luxurious lifestyle. Their innovative, contemporary, and high-end designs effortlessly transform every space in your home into a beautiful oasis.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting resource allocation and project tracking for web retouching department.
• Support the Creative Production Operations Director and Senior Web Retoucher with resource allocation and project tracking for web retouching department
• Deliver all expected files by the project deadline and oversee web retouching workflow, image and project assignment, and tracking milestones
• Partner with external vendors and cross-functional team members, responds to partner department retouching tests and requests, and generate weekly reports
• Request CADs and product construction information from the product development team and provide timing and cost estimates
• 5+ years’ production management experience in a high volume or ecommerce studio or in-house creative department
• Advanced project management and organizational skills
• Strong understanding of photography and retouching
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, Microsoft Word and Excel, and Google docs