Our client is a renownedcompany presenting unparalleled design and property management solutions. Theirmodern, innovative, and integrated approach distinguishes them as leaders inthe industry.
In this role,you would be responsible for understanding customersegmentation, campaign effectiveness, and response metrics.
• Understandcustomer segmentation, campaign effectiveness, and response metrics byleveraging analytics
• Oversee GoogleAnalytics codes to all web domains and sub-domains and ensure accuratereporting data in Google dashboards
• Evaluatewebsite traffic and analytics and generate reports for performance, changes,and ROI on ongoing campaigns
• Implement emailmarketing campaigns and resize, optimize, and edit digitalmedia and photography for website specifications
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ real estate or property managementindustry experience
• Google AdWords certification