Web Technical Consultant
Our client is a leading luxury beauty brand specializing in skin care for women and men, make-up, and fragrances. They are a classic and prestigious brand best known for their botanical-based line of products.
In this position, you will be aiding the national business team while launching a new website for their subscription only fragrance website. A large part of this role will also entail helping create the new loyalty program for the client.
• Upload content for the client’s loyalty program section of the site as well as create a reward boutique for customers to visit ; oversee technical development of the site as well as site management
• Support for configuration and UAT Organization in order to ensure Production of deliverables; manage SEO and SEM trends and report them to supervisors and executives in detailed analytics
• Upload related website and product catalog content that represents the loyalty program and the brands voice for
• Create miscellaneous marketing content as in landing pages, banner ads, and mobile sharing entities
• Experience in web design and launching ecommerce websites, beauty background a plus
• Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Demandware CMS, and HTML CSS coding
• Ability to read optimization tools like Google Analytics