Webmaster/Digital Asset Manager
Our client is a renowned company creating cutting-edge textiles for interior design. Their innovative, modern, and on-trend approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the company’s web content and web infrastructure.
• Oversee web content, including Stories releases, product introduction updates, landing page refreshes, and other content deliverables
• Manage social media and digital strategy across channels, monitor and measure social campaigns performance, and present key findings
• Lead the company’s web infrastructure, encompassing strategy, design, implementation, and maintenance
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including Strategic Projects Manager, application programming, IT, and media and communications
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ Webmaster experience
• Proficient with HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), content management systems (CMS), and Adobe Creative Suite
• Passionate about art, architecture, and design