Website Design and Development Manager
Our client is a fresh, clean and modern cosmetics brand best known for enhancing a woman’s natural beauty. Their philosophy has always been to create the best “non-makeup” makeup look. With the best techniques and tools they have become a pretty powerful brand in the industry. Their creative and fun company culture is warm and inviting, housing some of the most intellectual and style savvy employees.
In this role you will be developing website and mobile user experience strategy, partnering with agencies/vendors to execute and deliver the user experience strategy, and overseeing developers and designers to manage e-commerce platform vendor and other agencies.
• Leads and manages design and user experience team including partnership with agencies/vendors to meet all deadlines
• Mentors and coaches team in order to expand their capabilities and skill set to drive career growth
• Plans and analyzes a broad range of user experience activities to track trends in the market
• Directs the design direction and establishes UX guidelines for the site
• Drives high quality user experience research and visual design
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
• 5+ years of professional work experience in User Experience and UI Design required
• Experience with design of mobile applications required
• Experience participating in software development lifecycles (SDLC) preferred
• Excellent internal verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work with all levels of the organization