Website Manager (Ecommerce + HTML/CSS)
Our client is a top accessories retailer presenting fine and fashion jewelry for every occasion. Their high-end, beautiful, and on-trend jewels add the perfect finishing touch to every stylish look.
As the Website Manager, you would be responsible for overseeing website-based projects and all assets and content on the company's site for a marketplace of over 5,000 products.
• Manage website-based projects and all assets and content on the company's site for a marketplace of over 5,000 products
• Lead asset management and proper tags and codes and ensure projects are completed on-time and accurately
• Partner with marketing and management teams to enhance ranking, categorization, sorting, on-site search, and up-sell/cross-sell strategies
• Develop and implement project plans, including identifying project goals, strategies, timelines, and KPIs
• Recognize project issues and elevate them to the appropriate project team members with suggested, well-thought out solutions
• Code, schedule, test, and deploy promotional content and troubleshoot coding issues and conflicts with existing content
•Ensure website content follows the promotional calendar and accurately reflects the guidelines of the promotion
• Ability to create, edit content, add images and videos to a product listings
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
• Magento 2 front-end development and website management a plus
• Knowledge of Catalog Structure, Taxonomy, URL Structure, and Basic SEO Concepts a plus