West Coast Sales Manager
Our client is a renowned company presenting the latest lighting, furniture, accessories, and interior must-haves. With their contemporary, on-trend, and innovative designs, you can effortlessly transform any space into a stylish oasis.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing existing accounts within the assigned region and achieving sales targets. You would also be responsible for securing sales through specifications from the A+D network.
• Manage existing accounts within the assigned region and achieve sales targets; establish the distribution channel aligned with brand strategy
• Secure sales through specifications from A+D network, with consistent follow-up and project organization
• Establish strong partner relationships by providing superior support, product trainings, and confirming partnership agreements
• Oversee the company’s dealer network, project portfolio, and brand awareness, execute brand presentations for partners and the A+D community
• Identify and pursue new business opportunities to continue broadening and expanding the company’s dealer network
• 5-7+ years’ experience working in the premium lighting, furniture, or design industry
• Proven sales experience, ideally with key industry relationships
• Strong brand presentation skills and passionate about great design