Wholesale Account Service Specialist
Our client is a well-known athleisure brand creating the most stylish and technologically advanced apparel and footwear. Their innovative, on-trend, and cool designs are applauded by top athletes and iconic trendsetters alike.
As the Wholesale Account Service Specialist, you would be responsible for providing superior customer service while ensuring accurate and effective communication between customers, sales force, and warehouse.
• Create new customer accounts and process on-going maintenance of records and source and manage inventory for Own-Retail stores
• Act as the key contact for customer in all aspects of order process, including order entry, follow up, exchange, re-order, and shipping
• Ensure accuracy of all variations of purchase orders by reviewing data and routing guides to avoid costly claims and charge-backs
• Manage to resolution any outstanding issues or questions with orders by collaborating with customer and sales
• Maintain daily contact with warehouse and logistics to provide on-time delivery and provide weekly account updates to Sales Manager
• Prepare and analyze inventory reports to maintain proper inventory levels at Own-Retail locations an monitor all shipments of goods flowing to and from all Own-Retail locations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ experience in account service and/or project management
• Experience in Fashion or garment industry preferred
• Knowledge of EDI process and compliance is a plus