Wholesale Customer Service Representative
Our client, a fun yoga apparel company, is looking for a Wholesale Customer Service Representative to provide information to our clients, and to resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Process incoming orders and returns, credit memo's accurately, in a timely and efficient manner according to the customer service processes
- Provide customer care support for B2B wholesale website
- Provide customer service for both internal and external customers by giving status of order, tracking information, pricing, etc.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of products
- Answer incoming calls/emails/chat messages received
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience with ERP systems recommended
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Previous in customer service within a wholesale, e-commerce, retail or other related fields
- Familiarity with yoga, a plus!
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage time effectively and function in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding organizational skills and excellent attention to detail as demonstrated in accurate order entry and ability to recall specific facts / processes quickly and efficiently
- Must be a true team player, personable, professional and flexible
24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.