Wholesale EDI Coordinator
Wholesale EDI Coordinator- Temp to Perm
Our client provides the newest collection of affordable styles for men, women and kids! They combine the latest fashion with editorial inspirational content.The client's brands are marketed in 70 countries across most of Europe, the Middle East, Canada, India and globally via e-commerce and the products are available online, in branded chain stores, in multi-brand and department stores.
Wholesale Support Coordinator Overview:
As the Wholesale Support Coordinator, you will provide operational support to the Wholesale business working closely and aligning priorities with Sales team.
Wholesale Support Coordinator Responsibilities:
• The candidate will ensure flow of information following shipment from source to invoicing to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
• The Sales Support Team oversees priorities, fulfillment, shipment of orders/invoicing, inter-company transfers, return authorizations based on sales team priorities.
• This individual will serve as a liaison among communications with Sales, Traffic, Distribution Center (DC), Inventory Control, and Accounts Receivable.
• This individual will monitor and compile all necessary information outlining the lifespan of an order from initial ETA date through invoicing for US Sales team
• Monitor inbound delivery of product (frequency based on outbound date and priority of order) and call out issues with recommended actions as necessary to sales and DC.
o Assist in following up with the traffic department to ensure PO’s are received so sales orders can be shipped on time
• Assist, as needed, sales team in updates of bulk orders based on changes per production and DK buying offices
• Monitor Open order report for EDI customers to ensure timely receipt of EDI orders, taking into account the time needed to import, reconcile and process orders and overall workload of the DC to ensure timely shipment
• Confirm pricing and Important EDI orders. Validate orders against bulk order. Once validated, activate the EDI order and cancel the bulk order
• Once sales an EDI order has imported Sales support will validate the units available to sales order using Order status
o Upon sign off on the EDI order, Sales support may need to adjust pricing via discounts for the EDI order
o Distribution of units based on customer priorities and availability of inventory to ensure best possible fill rates and on time shipment coordinating with sales teams on big issues
• Ensure deliveries are met within the designated shipping window provided by US Sales Team or Supply Chain
• Manage order release according to delivery windows and Supply Chain instructions
• Support Distribution Center and monitor KPI for Wholesale deliveries and shipments
• Manage Wholesale Return Authorizations
• Facilitate intercompany transfers between Wholesale and dropship channels
• Maintain Wholesale customer master in conjunction with Accounts Receivable and Vendor Guidelines
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments in order to meet customer expectations
• Manage chargebacks by category of non-compliance. Investigate and dispute chargeback claims and proceed with credit notes as needed
• Adhere to precision, quality and timing standards to ensure the best quality service
• Perform additional ad-hoc duties as required
Wholesale Support Coordinator Qualifications:
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
• Ability to learn new software.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral Bachelor’s degree required
• Ability to learn new software
• Ability to prioritize and sense of urgency
• Detail oriented with strong ability to multi task
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• High level of professionalism
• Knowledge of EDI / True commerce an asset.