Wholesale Operations Assistant
Our client is an iconic media company presenting the latest news for everything lifestyle, beauty, and fashion. Their on-trend, modern, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing strong relationships with top tier client stores. You would also be responsible for assisting with order updates and working with cross-functional teams.
• Provide assistance and answer questions, comments, or inquiries and communicate in a timely, friendly, and professional manner
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with top tier client stores and ensure fulfillment goals are achieved
• Oversee invoices and credit memos, assist with credit and payment issues, help the sales team with shipping approvals, payment collections, and order updates
• Document new customer information, help the ecommerce team with inventory and shipping inquiries
• Generate weekly shipping and credit reports and share with the sales team and work with various cross-functional teams
• 5+ years’ fashion industry experience with direct work in operations and logistics
• Proficient with RLM and Microsoft Office Suite