Our client is an iconic fashion brand creating the latest apparel and accessories. With their innovative, on-trend, and creative designs, you can dress effortlessly cool every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing regional category productivity targets and leading inventory management. You would also be responsible for overseeing the product lifecycle and directing wholesale planning.
• Establish regional category productivity targets, generate top-down targets, manage reconciliation between bottom-up plans, demand forecast, and targets
• Lead inventory management to reconcile demand and supply forecasts and oversee regional market intelligence to achieve financial success
• Manage the product lifecycle, conduct quantitative analysis, and provide recommendations to optimize line profitability, monetize new opportunities, and identify risks
• Direct wholesale planning reporting and analytics to ensure account productivity and inventory investment
• Provide recommendations for stock management to maximize sales and margins and minimize excess stock
• Bachelor's degree
• 4+ years’ planning experience, preferably in apparel or CPG